How to sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is top among the crypto-related questions being asked today. This arises as a result of the current market downturn and other reasons.
Bitcoin is no doubt the most popular and biggest cryptocurrency today. Its advantage over traditional financial systems which include easy and quick transactions makes it one to hold for many people today.
In Nigeria, many people who are involved in crypto trading have Bitcoin in their portfolios. Binance, Coinbase, and Kraken are some of the exchanges by many people in the world including Nigerians. Peer-to-peer trading platforms are however top shots for daily traders since the ban on crypto activities in the financial system by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
In this article, we’ll take you through how to sell bitcoin in Nigeria today. For whatever reason you have to sell your Bitcoin holdings, you’ll get the best rate with this guide.
How to Sell Bitcoin in Nigeria in 2022
- Create an account with a platform of your choice to generate a Bitcoin wallet address.
- Select Bitcoin (BTC) in the “sell” field and Nigerian Naira (NGN) for the currency in the “recipient” field.
- Select your recipient by adding the recipient and email address.
- Enter your Bitcoin wallet address, which is necessary in the event of failed transactions.
- Review and confirm payment.
- Send Bitcoin to the recipient’s address.
- Wait for confirmation.
Where to Sell Bitcoin in Nigeria in 2022
There are several platforms for you to sell bitcoin in Nigeria today. Traders always look for a place where their desires can be met. These include where they can get their transactions done easily and quickly and where safety is guaranteed, good rates are, and so on.
Peer-to-peer platforms differ in what they offer their users. Prestmit is a user-centric platform designed for users to trade, buy and sell various digital assets including gift cards, Bitcoins, Tether, Litecoins, Dogecoins, Airtime, and Data top-up.
Top on the list of the reasons Prestmit is a choice for many of its users is that it gives the best rate. The process is also easy for beginners to understand. You can therefore sell your bitcoin holdings on this platform built with love using its app.
How to Sell Bitcoin in Nigeria Using Prestmit
You can sell your bitcoin using Prestmit and get paid in the Nigerian Naira. It’s also important you get updates on Bitcoin news and rates in Nigeria. On this platform, listed below are the easy steps to follow when selling bitcoin.
- You need to create an account with Prestmit to sell bitcoin. You can register a Prestmit account within a minute to get started.
- Generate a bitcoin wallet address that solely belongs to you with which you can sell BTC for naira.
- Send your bitcoins to your Prestmit Bitcoin Address.
- Wait for 3 confirmations and withdraw your money.
How to Sell Bitcoins from Bitcoin ATM Machine On Prestmit
If you are selling your bitcoins and sending them from a Bitcoin ATM, here are the steps to follow.
- If you do not have a Prestmit account, then you will have to registerfirst.
- Once logged in, go to the BTC WALLET page.
- If it’s your first time, you will see a button that says “GENERATE BITCOIN WALLET“. If you have already generated it before, you will see your BITCOIN ADDRESSand QR CODE.
- Scan your BTC wallet QR code using the Bitcoin ATM.
- Copy or save the QR code and give it to the sender. The sender will scan the QR code with the machine and your bitcoin address will come up.
- The sender will then enter the number of bitcoins and submit.
- Once the bitcoin is received in your BTC wallet, you will be automatically credited the naira equivalent in your naira wallet which you can withdraw immediately or whenever you want.
Why Choose Prestmit to Sell Bitcoins in Nigeria?
- It is Always Available
You can have access to gift cards 24/7 on Prestmit. It is available at any time you want to trade.
- Built with Love
This platform is designed with the users in mind. The rates here are true with the market rates. The aim is not only to make a profit but to ensure every user has an amazing experience while using the platform.
- Use Multiple Payment Options
You can make payments on this platform using fiat currencies and digital currencies. Nigerian Naira, Ghanaian Cedis, and Tether (USDT) are payment options on Prestmit.
- Instant Payment
Prestmit offers instant payment on trade for its users/customers on this platform. This is one of the several reasons it is used by many people.
Users count Prestmit as one of the best digital exchange platforms for its speed of transaction. The payment facility is one of the best out there, you get your payment the same minute (instant).
- Fast Transaction
You can get your transactions done on this site (web/app) quickly. The options available for payment as well as the app make your transactions quick.
Using an average of general trade trends, transactions only take minutes, and payments are instant once requested.
- Easy To Use
Prestmit is as easy as writing your name and email address. The platform offers an intuitive, beginner-friendly interface and 24/7 customer support for your trade. You can register your digital wallets in a minute on the platform.
As much as many want to hold bitcoin, some have found tangible reasons for selling it. If you need to sell bitcoin, a platform to get a wonderful trading experience like Prestmit should be your priority.