Detergent Production Business Plan In Nigeria Feasibility Study
1.0 The following report and recommendation relate to the proposal by q and q detergents to produce detergents that will have unusual packaging, detergents power as well as cheap and reliable detergents at Enugu.
- The project would require a start-up capital of N1,124,000, made up of N682,000 for fixed assets and N442,000 for working capital.
- The enterprise’s vision is to make innovative detergents to attract and maintain customers and service based company which exceeds customers expectation.
- The project will be located at Lagos because of its easy access to target market from that location.
- A huge market is available for the business to serve.
- The financial projections show that the project would be financially stable and liquid by the time it matures. The sales figures stand at #917,100, #1,054,665, and N1,100,520 for year 1, year 2 and year 3 respectively. Also, direct cost of sales are N166,080, N174,388 and N182,692 for year 1, year 2 and year 3 respectively.
- The competitive edge of the enterprise lies in its ability to compete with other detergent manufacturers.
- The profitability measures are as shown below: